Monday, June 6, 2011

Lucky Number 7

Hello and welcome to my 7th transfer,

Alright so President called me last night to give me my transfer call. I'm leaving Cedar and staying at the same time. I', going to be covering only 3 wards in the south valley. I cover a place called Kannarville, Kolob canyon, and New Harmony. Elder Prusse and me already covered the area this last transfer but know I'm going to just be covering those 3 wards with a new Companion whose name I can't pronounce. He is from Finland and has been out only one transfer. He served 2 years in the Finland army and I'm told looks pretty stiff. I imagine he is like Clarke's Mongolian Companion. We will get along I'm sure  Out of all my transfers this one intimidates me the most. I'm pretty worried but I know it will be fine.

I got distracted with other emails but I just want to say happy birthday Alison and happy anniversary Clarke and Cecilia.

The Church is True
143 Family
Elder Ian Dyer

sorry it was short

1 comment:

  1. Oh Elder Dyer, I had a Finnish comp and there were three other missionaries from Finland in my mission, they are super nice. I even know three of the four verses to "I am a Child of God". You'll get along well.

    ReplyDelete