Thursday, September 16, 2010

Email #2!!!

Hey Family!

so it's my first P day in the mtc and i'ts just as hectic as all the other days here. hmm you only get a very limited time on the computer to so this might be a little bit shorter of a message then you guys expect sorry about that.

The MTC is taking a lot of getting used to i'm doing my best though. the gym floor is getting redone so i'm told i'm probably not going to see any Apostles come through which is kind of annoying. still though i have great teachers who know there stuff. my district is really cool. half of us are going to Dallas and the rest of us are going to St George. my companion's names is Elder Curlee from California and he is convert to the church. he has a really strong testimony and he is growing my testimony to. the one bad thing is i feel like mom sometimes cause i have to nag him a bit to clean his room. haha i know ironic right. Believe it or not i'm the clean one in our room. Thanks for teaching me right Mom.

okay keep emailing me i love hearing from you guys a lot. my computer time is almost expired i only got 15 minutes today.

i'm learing so much the spirit is so strong and i'm learning lots. I went to the temple today and i learn more there everytime i got

i miss you guys so much and i love you all. i'm out here because of the amazing examples of my family. the church is true 143

No comments:

Post a Comment