Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Almost

Hi Everyone,

It's Elder Dyer here coming at you from week 5 in the mission field.

this has been a week with it's ups and downs though. i think this has definitely been my "i miss my family so much week." also to go along this week i got a migrane on friday and that put me out most of the day. one of the worse ones i've ever had to. let's just say i had a lot of pizza before it kicked in to. migranes make me sick and so i'm guessing everyone can fill in the lovely picture from there. for some reason to i woke up the other day and my eye is all swollen. i'm getting all my mission sickness for the next 2 years out in one transfer. i'll send you a picture soon. i could barely open my eye!

however we did teach the most lessons we have ever taught in one week for us this week. So that is good. I'm getting more confident in teaching but it's still hard and awkward sometimes.

the reason this email is happening on a tuesday is cause we had zone conference yeaterday. Elder Richards of the 70 came and talked to our zone. he brought a long with him many mind blowing and uplifting thoughts and messages. It was really cool and i got o see my MTC companion Elder Curlee to! I took lots of notes and had a great day yesterday

Dad i get to go to Manti temple on thursday with the Zone so it's going to be exciting. Also you asked about the trailer. we live in one of those permanent placed trailers. it doesn't have any wheels. just mice haha.

we go on splits just about everynight so i'm learing a lot and trying to be a better teacher. i still have a really long way to go though.

i'll leave you with the highlight of my week. Mom sent me a care package and it had Clarke's Missionary tag in it. it just reminded me that i have the best family ever and i'm so happy i get to be the last missionary out of the Dyer's. i miss you guys lots however I've been called to serve.

the church is true
Elder Ian Dyer.

ps sorry the email is kind of short i had to write some emails to specific emails to other people today.

1 comment:

  1. Did you tell Ian to take benadryl or another antihistamine for his eye? ALso if they taught the most lessons ever in that week, that's why he got sick. If lots of bad happens you can bet that lots of good will be coming your way as a missionary. I'm sure you know that though.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete