Monday, December 13, 2010

Week 6

Hello Everyone,

Alright so i had to count and i figured out it's week 6... Where the heck did this transfer go! This is the last week of my second transfer. Transfers were supposed to be one the 22nd but president is keeping us in our areas till Christmas so everyone get's to stay where they are for Christmas. That's really good in my case cause i like Loa a lot! the Clarks were really excited that Elder Lora and me are staying. I know that They have been emailing mom though and i know there is some plotting against me going on. they recieved a pretty bad picture of me wearing a he man shirt and spock ears as a toddler. Just so everyone knows all the nerdieness i have is cause of my brother... i'm sure whatever happens i'll still love you mom.

Alison thanks for your letter telling me about the new walking dead series. I'm sure it's awesome cause the comics are amazing. Clarke has them all if you ever want to read them.

Yesterday i gave my first Christmas talk in Chrurch. i started by talking about Dad's i hate Christmas talk. that got quite a few laughs. Don't worry though Dad i then continued on to talk about what your talk really meant the true meaning of the season. I really like that talk dad. can you send it to me by any chance?

Alright so this week was my first convert baptism! Elder Lora got to teach most of the lessons all by himself but Susana understans english. I was able just to bear testimony at the end of every lesson but it's still nice to see how the Gospel touched her life and how happy she was to become of member of the Church. It's both of our first investigator who's been baptized.

Hmm sorry guys other then picking up some awesome new investigators and running into some Bible bashing J Dubs( Jehovas witnesses) i got nothing really to report. They wanted to argue but we were not up for it. It was kind of annoying cause they really were not polite. We just bore testimony and left

Well that's been my week more or less. the church is true.
Elder Ian Dyer

Weird i'm almost in my 3rd transfer. it doesn't feel real. I almost forgot one other cool thing Missionaries can do now. We can TEXT!!! haha it's awesome we get to text our investigators now

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work Ian
    this is annonymous but i'll say something to give myself away

    "get that s**t!!!"
    I hope you remember who it is

    cheers

    ReplyDelete