Monday, January 3, 2011

new year

HI

Well it's a new year not a big deal. Being a missionary new years is still an excuse to have a party with the other Elders. To celebrate Mission president said we could watch toy story 3. Our district met up in Monroe to watch it. I was the only one there who had seen it except for one other Elder. It was great to watch it again though and there was a lot of pizza so that makes everything pretty stellar.

Christmas was fun we saw some families, played a lot of apples to apples, and ate tonnes! the best part was talking to the Family though. It's funny to think that i've been away from my family for 4 months and am separated by 1300 miles but picking up the phone and talking to you guys it really didn't feel like i'd left at all. I know that will be the same 20 months from now to. I liked that. It really doesn't matter how long someone is away from there family cause no matter what.... well at least in my case we'll always be family. Thanks for the Love and Support.

So my Family complained to me on Christmas that my emails aren't specific enough for them and that they want stories. I can't think of any though. Most days are just the same. We wake up study teach lessons and eat. i don't have any crazy ridiculous missionary stories to tell yet. I really can't think of any and now i just feel like a boring missionary... thanks family. Teaching lessons and seeing the Gospel change and bless lives has been the most exciting part of this whole experience so far.

We talked so much on Christmas and not much has changed since we talked so i really don't know what to write at the moment. Haha sorry guys. I guess i'll pray for a more exciting week to tell everyone about next monday.

The Church is True
Elder Ian Dyer

Ps the pinata that Elder Blake and Elder Brown made was awesome. It made me laugh and the Tripletts got longboards... Awesome! tell them to wear helmets when attempting large hills or else Clarke will get certain celebrities like the soup nazi to tell them to wear one.

No comments:

Post a Comment