Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Card

Hi,

If there is any kind of Christmas card that will help you to remember the true meaning of Christmas it is the one I received a couple days ago. I got a card from Ed and Pat. This is when you realize you have been gone awhile. I taught Ed and Pat in Castle Dale about 15 months ago. Ed is older and called the bishop one day asking to be baptized. He is in his 70's. His wife was a less active member. We taught them and they were golden and such wonderful people. What Pat told me is that Her and her husband Ed had gone through the Manti Temple recently and been sealed together for time and all eternity... Insert a massive jump for joy and leaps of excitement and that was me. Wow that was a long time ago and so much has happened for them. That was one of the highlights of my mission. Saying goodbye to them was so hard but Ed was ready for baptism he was committed and Elder Doane and I had a great friendship with them. I really Love Ed and Pat.

Christmas season is in full swing and we have many Christmas parties and activities to attend. This is a great time of year. Mission Christmas is the best i love it!

The Church is True
143 Family can't wait to talk to all of you in 6 days
Elder Ian Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment