Monday, January 2, 2012

You Stay Put

Hi,

Well it finally happened I get to stay! First time being in an area longer then three months it's pretty nice that I don't have to pack. Elder Chadsey is going and I'm getting Elder Beach. That is about all I know.

This week was good. The Clarks came and saw me which was awesome. They don't live to far so they came to visit. It is always nice to see them they are a second family to me. Sean their oldest came to. He is sort of girl crazy but to his credit he is 18. He seemed way to into the idea of more then one girl at a time. We all laughed. Anyways so nice to see all of them!

We rang in the new year with Elder Harlan and Elder Ware. For us three 2012 is going to be a huge deal. We all come home this year. Crazy eh?

I might be moving out of the Cane Beds though. President wants to move us to either Fredonia or Kanab. Either is okay though.

That was my week. We are praying for new people to teach. Our ward mission leaders are pretty awesome and we have started to really work together and make things happen.

The Church is true 143 Family Elder Ian Dyer









1 comment:

  1. FIRST!LOL I DONT MIND MORE THAN ONE GIRL AS LONG AS IM NOT MARRIED TO THEM

    ReplyDelete