Monday, November 8, 2010

Transferred

Hi Anyone who gets this email or looks at the Blog my sister made for me,

So i'm getting Transferred... Not gonna lie it sucks cause i love this area. Elder Doane will now have been here for 6 months and he kind of rubed it in my face when he was told he gets to stay here and train again. that's the third missionary he's trained. It's hard not to be somewhat bitter at the moment. However I am getting sent to part of his old area which i'm told will be a blast. I'm getting sent to Ephriam and sounds like i'll be covering Snow college. I'm going to be teaching mostly student singles. YSA sounds intimidating right now so we'll see how it goes. My companion is Elder Gilmore and everyone says he's cool. Haven't met him yet though i will tomorrow.

Casltle Dale is such an amazing area it was a hard pill to swallow knowing that i'm getting sent out. the members and investigators here are going to be hard to say goodbye to. Saying goodbye to Brother Bott one of the ward mission leaders in Castle Dale isn't going to be fun. He served a mission a long long time ago in England and he is a perfect example of someone who magnifies there calling. He helps us out almost everyday. He loves working with us and we love working with him. Man i love Brother Bott i'll send you a picture of him from my next area. He's the coolest

We have so many amazing people to teach here i don't know how i can leave them. Elder Doane and i set a record for most lssons taught in our area. We tought 31 lessons! that's the most in our whole zone. We worked are butts of for it though. i hope we'll be able to make Ephriam this productive.In total we have 12 people on date for baptism.

This being my first area has been a great blessing. I had so many amazing and stellar experiences here. I've started saying my goodbyes and i'm not good at those. It's two years of saying goodbye!

Today Elder Doane and i are headed to Price to hang out with the other Elders for P day. we are going to go eat lot's of food and possibly fight eachother with nerf guns. it's going to be a good day

Church is definitely true and i'm happy to be serving the Lord right now.

Elder Ian Dyer

PS

Dad the Manti temple is so awesome! it's my favorite temple now to. We got to meet with the Temple President and his wife in a chaple session there. it was really neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment