Monday, July 18, 2011

Freshness A New Fresh Start

Hi,

First off I need to know if I'm an Uncle yet. Cecilia is due today!!!

Second yet again I'm being transferred and released as the District Leader. I'm going to Gunnison. It's a small place I've been there a couple times. There is a jail there and lots of asian exchange students i'm told. I'm serving again with Elder Curlee my MTC companion.

Really I can't wait all this extra responsibility was getting to me and I really wanted a break from leadership calls. I was getting tired and I think being with Elder Curlee is going to make things lots better and will be a good boost that I needed.

I'm going to miss Elder Toropainen a tonne. He is one of my favorite companions and we had a great time. He really liked getting a Finish flag from Canada. If Finland is in my Future I will definitely look him up.

I'm going to miss Elder Wood and Elder Ware to. They came out of the MTC with me to and are my best friends out here. I call them my counselors but really they are great and I love them a lot. It was great being around them this past 3 months.

Someone said yesterday I'm in perilous danger of that halfway point and that's true almost have a year under my belt. I'm tired though and that's why this boost is going to be awesome. Restart and refresh. I will come out of this next transfer better then ever.

The Church is true!
143 Family
Elder Ian Dyer

1 comment:

  1. Elder Dyer, Gunnison is where my brother Thomas and his wife live. Thomas, Kristyn, and Aiden Bore, but they won't be there this Sunday as they'll be up here in Alberta. Kristyn grew up there, she was a Dyreng. Her Dad is a dairy farmer. I'll ask my brother what ward he's in.
    Keep up the excellent work!
    Maureen Luckwell

    ReplyDelete