Monday, August 1, 2011

From Gunnison


Hi,
 
first of congrats Clarke and Cecilia I'm so proud of both of you and I am so excited to be an Uncle. If you ever need a babysitter when you get back I will drop anything to do that. Late night graveyard shift even I'm there. Kinda sad I won't meet Lily till she is a year old but that's alright I will have two new people to say high to by the time I get home. Mom and Dad sound really happy to be grandparents finally. Yay Family happy days!
 
Life in gunnison is really good so far. It's really refreshing to serve here so far. This area already works really well and it's already growing. We have found and are teaching some golden investigators. It's tough going back to 18 wards though I was getting used to just the 3 and knowing everyone. That's really my only complaint being a Utah missionary covering so many wards its hard to know anyone.
 
Life here is just good right now. Lots of people to teach and talk to who are awesome and more on the way. I like it here already and I was able to so far see brother Poulson again and the clarks. Cal just got baptized and they said they would come visit me soon.
 
The Church is true
143 Family(now including Lily)
Elder Ian Dyer

1 comment:

  1. on the 15th were taking Elder Dyer to Dinner with his companion. Hopefully it wont be the only time before we move to St George.

    ReplyDelete