Monday, August 29, 2011

Elder Curlee... where have you gone?

Hi,

I thought finally just once I would be able to predict a transfer call. I have never been right and that still is the case. Elder Curlee is getting transferred. We thought we were staying together and president said he saw no reason to split us up. We did really good together and I'm really bummed that he is going. My new companion is Elder Schmit. All they told me was he needs to learn to work hard. It would be nice if we got just one more transfer together.

Other then that this week is really dry. I'm just wondering if Alison had her baby yet. Another addition to the family is always awesome to hear about.

We found a couple new investigators to teach and both seem pretty promising. One of them has just moved from Colorado City within the last few months. Colorado City is a mecca for FLDS members that just means they are polygamists. This guy is 19 and says he got out cause the religion is pretty screwed up. He was really nice and has already been going to church. I'm excited to start teaching him he seems pretty ready for the Gospel.

Well just waiting on news about the baby keep me posted.

The Church is True
143 family
Elder Ian Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment