Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Staying

Hey,

Happy Days I'm staying in Cane Beds for the Holidays. This is the last Thanksgiving and Christmas that I will have as a missionary. These holidays scare me the most cause I only have one belt loop on my belt left... It's not that bad I only had three left to begin with. Hopefully some snow will show up soon. It's still short sleeve shirt weather.

Still not much to report other then the baptisms last week. Victor and Mekyle did great they had flawless baptisms. They are going to be awesome missionaries one day. They are already sharing it with their friends. Elder Chadsey and I are so Proud.

Still same old same old here. We have been tracking a lot and praying for miracles so I'm sure they are on the way.

The Church is True
143 Family
Elder Ian Dyer 

No comments:

Post a Comment