Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Out of Loa...

Hello,

Alright yesterday was an interesting day cause we got our transfer calls... That always makes things interesting. I got my call at around 5 so i knew where i was going but Elder Lora had to wait till 10:15. We were both stressing out. Elder Lora is going to hurricane and he was super disappointed cause he wanted to stay. He took it pretty hard but he's doing alright. No matter what it's always hard to leave and I'm no exception. President called me to be the new zone leader in Richfeild.... Yep so i'm off to Richfeild tomorrow and i'm going to do my best to figure out how to handle my new calling. Not gonna lie i feel underqualified i've only been out 5 months but president recives revelation so i'm sure he knows what he's doing. ANyways my new companion is Elder Smith from Calgary! Cool huh? Two Canucks are gonna be ripping up Richfeild. Elder Smith has been my zone leader for 2 transfers now and he is a pretty awesome guy. He called last night and we are way excited to be serving together. He has been out 21 months so i might be the one to send him home back to canda. Scared as i am for the new responsibility i'm excited for this next transfer it will be great.

I'm going to miss this place a lot. There is a lot of great people here and it's going to be hard to leave. We teach some amazing people and i don't want to say goodbye. Packing up isn't the funnest thing in the world either.  Elder Brown and Elder Blake had to leave to so they can relate.

Elder Lora and I are spending are P day saying goodbye to people. Everyone is a little dissapointed cause there area is being closed down. Our mission is losing some missionaries and not enough new ones are coming in. 3 areas got closed this transfer... Loa was one of them this has been a good place though cause i've learned a lot. I learned a lot about Basketball to. I still have a lot to work on but we have been playing everymorning with Cal, Dave, and sometimes brother Anderson when he wakes up. I hope i still get to play in my next area. Oh man i have to find a new piano teacher now to. Well i guess i have my first announcment for the relief soceity. Anyone willing to teach the missionaries piano for free?

This week was super good to. We taught a tonne of lessons and put some people on date to be baptized. We aren't sure what is going to happen to them i hope president has something planned.

We stopped by the deli today and got a piture with everyone there cause they feed us for free. We like them. One guy who works there is leaving for his mission to Houston Texas in 44 days. He is really excited we take hime out to taech with us every wednesday his name is Kyle.

Well I love this place it's hard to leave but i guess Heavenly Father has something else planned for me... I'll let you know how it goes

The Church is True
143 Family
Elder Ian Dyer



A member sent this picture to my parents. 143 means the same thing to this family as it does to ours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment