Monday, March 7, 2011

Burn a Tie

Hows it going eh?

Today i have been a missionary for exactly 6 MONTHS!!! That means this afternoon there is going to be one crispy tie in Richfield. It's kind of weird i'm a quarter way into my mission. How the heck that happened i have absolutely no clue. Time is passing way faster than i thought.

This week i've had to deal with some disappointment and defeat. The one major defeat is my suit. I have been in denial for some time now and i couldn't fight it any longer. my pants were just not feeling so good lately. They were to tight... I've put a few pounds on around the waist and one side effect of that extra poundage is my pants are at the tailors being let out as we speak... Ugh this bites my jeans don't fit either. Hopefully my family gets a good laugh about this so laugh it up.

Aside from that life is really good. We didn't get to go down to St George last week our meeting got canceled so we are going this week on wednesday. I'm excited the mission home is huge! It looks like it belongs on the O.C. (that's a show Alison and I used to watch ask her it's about rich kids in california). Anyways that will be fun we get to stay with the AP's which is kind of cool.

I don't have a whole lot of stories this week but the highlight of the week was yesterday. We teach a family and Two sons are getting baptized Ross who is 14 and Logan who is 12. They are awesome and Ross asked Smith to baptize him and Logan asked me to baptize him. It's going to be awesome i love that family.

Another awesome neat thing that happened this week was about one of our recent converts. His name is Colton he is 18 and was recently baptized. His sister Candace his baptisim got hit really hard with the spirit and started to wanting to meet with us. These last couple weeks we have been teaching her and she is going to be baptized next week. Colton yesterday was able to receive the Priesthood and is no going to be able to baptize his sister.

Well that is about all for this week Basketball and bowling is the plan for today.

The Church is True
143 Family
Elder Ian Dyer

Ps I love it out here. The people we teach are amazing 

No comments:

Post a Comment