Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Diligent Danny

Hello,

So umm transfers came i got my call and I don't know what to think about it yet but I'm sure it will be good. I'm going to Cedar City and will be the new District Leader there. I was told by one of the AP's that the area was suffering pretty bad and it needs a kick start. I'm going to do my best to be the Diligent Danny that they need right now. It sucks to leave Richfield but I know I will love Cedar just the same. I learned what i needed Here and it's time to take everything i learned to help out the new District. I'm excited to be a DL cause I feel like i missed a step going straight to ZL. Felt like I was being thrown into deep water but it's okay i learned to swim. I can't wait to serve a district and actually be able to get to know them and help them be awesome missionaries. Cedar will be a good place and my new companion has been out about 3 months. This is how i think his name is spelt Elder Perusse.... Umm I think thats it but that might be wrong. I don't know a whole lot about him but he was trained in Castle Dale!!! We already have something to talk about. I'm going to miss Richfield but the Lord needs me elsewhere. They gave Richfield Loa stake this transfer and they are sending me away! I don't quite get it but I know it's where i need to be.

This week was a good week we taught a lot and put some people on date that we didn't think would commit. They surprised us and that made us very excited. We were able to role Easter Eggs on Saturday to and that was a lot of messy egg fun.

Transfers are making this p-day crazy. I just got a haircut and just so everyone knows i have my hair back I probably won't shave it anymore. We are going to go burn some stuff to. Harlan has to burn a shirt Spurlin a tie and I haven't burnt a tie yet so i will do that to. I also bought a kite I can't wait to fly it. Its like the one Dad and me bought when we went to Ocean City. That was a fun trip. I'm gonna miss Elder Spurlin we have been in the same district for 6 months and now we have to part. I've practically been with Harlan the whole time to. Wow I'm going south I never thought this would happen. It's a shock But it will be good. I'm going to miss the people we teach so bad I love serving others. Our list of investigators is more like a list of people we love this is a seriously blessed area. Richfield I will miss you.

Well sorry this one is a little short but I have to run.

143 Family
The Church is true
Elder Ian Dyer

Ps What the heck am I gonna do without Brother Poulson..

No comments:

Post a Comment