Monday, May 2, 2011

Tales From Cedar


Hello,
 
If your reading this message then it means Cedar has killed me... No it's not to bad I just miss Richfield hopefully give it a week and it will be better.
 
So my comp is Elder Prusse from California and we are doing our best to fix this area. The work in Cedar hasn't exactly been the best in the past but this transfer they gave us a new stake and i'm back to covering 18 wards. There is a lot on my plate this transfer and a ton of responsibility that I'm not exactly sure how to handel it all. The next 5 weeks will be filled with lots of praying and fasting.
 
I know exactly why I was sent here and this last week has made me so grateful for the companions I've already had. I haven't been put in a situation yet where i've actually felt the need to be a leader. With Harlan and Smith they were older and would just naturally kinda take the reigns and i would just support any way I could. With all that experience in Richfeild especially I know why I'm in Cedar. I have a chance to use everything i learned from them and make this area rise. Good things are already happening but there is still something missing from the area. It's gonna get figured out though.
 
We have spent a lot of time finding new people and that has been going really well. We also taught seminary which going back to my youth fireside expeirince was a little weird to. I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP! The universe is still telling me otherwise.
 
The distric is pretty sweet i have to say. Elders Wood and Ware are in it they came out of the MTC with me and Sister Box to. Anyways it was a nice reunion.
 
Hmm I will tell you all about the people when I have met everyone this transfer is gonna be all about finding and building that is the goal.
 
143 Family
The Church is true
Elder Ian Dyer
 
PS only one week till Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment