Monday, May 9, 2011

The Day After

Hi Family,

I just want to start off by saying I love you family and it was so nice to talk to all of you yesterday cause I sure as heck needed some verbal family time. I didn't expect Grandma and Grandpa Mclennan to be there and Grandma Dyer. It was a nice treat and at at 9:30 a call from Colorado even came through and I was able to talk to ray for a bit. Anyways best family ever!!!

Yesterday we were able to speak in Church and guess what the subject was on Mothers day? It was Eternal Marriage... Just kidding is was about Moms and it was fun to talk about cause my Mom is awesome I Love her. She is fun to talk about. I didn't cry though I couldn't give the ward that satisfaction of seeing a missionary many miles away from home crying while he is talking about his Mom. I felt like the talk went well and even though there were no tears hopefully everyone found it interesting.

This week we have plans to jumpstart and kind of renew the area. We have a lot of people who aren't progressing so we are going to have to let lots go and find new people to teach who will progress and accept the Gospel. Anyways this week is going to be intense and it's nice to have the strength from just speaking with my family to get through and be strong this week.

The weather is weird today it snowed and is raining now. I guess for the second week in a row i can't fly my kite. The only two days that the weather won't allow me to fly my kite has been p-day. No wind Last p-day and it's snowing today. Every other day I have been here has been so nice and WINDY!!! ugh the weather frustrates me 

Anyways not a whole lot to report on this week. We are going to the DI today hopefully we can find some ugly ties.

The Church is True
143 Family
Elder Ian Dyer

Ps pray that there will be some wind next P-Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment